[Gpdd] GPDD [care] food

kaplans at peoplepc.com kaplans at peoplepc.com
Sun Nov 16 00:36:57 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

Been a long time since I last wrote. I've been reading the posts though. :  ) I do have a question about food. I am trying to give my piggies healthier fresh foods on my budget. SO my question is could you give me a list of the fresh greens that you give your fur babies and which ones they like best? I know of the normal lettuce and cilantro and stuff but I don't know of the other ones. Any help?

My deepest condolences to all who have lost fur babies and those that have sick ones.

Sarah and the piggy gang