[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Barnee

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Nov 16 21:34:08 EST 2008

Kacee and the Munchees 15, we had so hoped that Barnee's treatment for
his congestive heart failure would help him bounce back to health, and
we are so very saddened that he has gone to the Bridge.  Having had to
help Sunshine to the Bridge last December, we understand what a hard
decision it is.  We hope you will be comforted in knowing that you did
the right thing for Barnee, since he was having more and more difficulty
breathing.  You made a decision with his best interests in mind, and we
have no doubt that he is thanking you from the other side.  Please know,
too, that he was so lucky you rescued him and gave him such good care
that he was able to live to be 7 1/2 or 8 -- what a wonderful lifespan,
although of course we are never ready to say goodbye.  How sweet that he
got along so well with his buddy, Jake, and then with Kadee.  We have no
doubt that they are all now reunited at the Bridge, along with the other
Munchees who are there.  Please accept our condolences on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday