[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Secret Santa Letters emailed

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 22:14:50 EST 2008

Hey Everyone,

I have finally emailed everyone their secret santa matches for the Holiday secret santa gift exchange or card exchange. If you didn't get your email with your match and signed up let me know ASAP.  Also, try to mail your gifts out by the first part of December so everyone gets them by Christmas. Let me know when you mail your gift out to your secret santa so I can keep track of it again this year. Also, let me know when your piggies get a package too.

thanks and have fun picking out gifts for your friends piggies

Alicia with many wheeks from Sailor Willie and Squeakers