[Gpdd] SILLY PIGGIES: Hershey Licked My Toe

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 16 23:23:47 EST 2008

While in our pig pen, Hersh licked my toe the other day, and, when I wear short sleeves (a rareity for me this time of year in Sunny California),she frequently nuzzles and licks my hands and arms and tickles my nose. I know piggies don't normally groom each other, but I'm not that salty, honest! Does anyone else have any experience with a licky pig? It sure is tickly with all those cute little whiskers, and, needless to say, I love it! We sniffed noses the other day, too. I think I'm being elevated to honorary piggiehood. Could it be true?
Great Wheeks!
Joanie