[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Angela

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Nov 17 11:30:14 EST 2008

It was with much sadness that we read of Angela's passing.  We remember when you asked about her age, thinking that she must be at least 7 since she was having trouble moving around and keeping her weight up.  It does sound as though she was a SCAMPS piggie, and it is certainly a tribute to your care that she thrived in her years with you.  It was so touching to read in your earlier message of how you were giving her Critical Care and were dedicated to keeping her in the best health possible.  She was a lucky girl to be so loved.  How sweet to hear that her housemate Ravi was so devoted to her, too.  We hope he will be all right; it is good to hear that you will adopt another friend for him, although of course Angela will always occupy a special place in his heart, and yours.  Please accept our condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday