[Gpdd] SILLY PIGGIES: Hershey Licked My Toe

Angela Taylor angela at lunaclick.net
Mon Nov 17 19:52:35 EST 2008

How funny, Jaime...our Mimi is a licker as well.  :)

Joanie, I'm not sure why they do it -- what it means, if anything, or what they get out of it -- but it sure is cute!  Mimi likes to lick my fingers whenever they're close enough, but she almost never licks her "papa," my boyfriend Peter (although she's a total Daddy's Girl otherwise).  I try to make sure my hands are clean of anything that might harm them when it's cuddle time, but I'm particularly mindful when I'm handling Mimi.

On the other hand, Isis has never licked at all, but she does "say hello" by rubbing her nose on just about anything she comes in contact with.

I was cuddling Mimi the other day and got the shock of my life when she reached up and licked my neck just above my shirt collar.  Talk about tickle!!

Angela, Peter, and the Guinea Goddesses (Isis and Artemis, aka Mimi)