[Gpdd] misc: silly piggies

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 17 17:55:45 EST 2008

Dear Joanie,

I just had to laugh when i read  about how your little piggie loves to lick you:) we have a piggie named Amanda, she is a rescue piggie that gave birth to our little Alaina and our sweet Biff her brother.  anyway on with my story.. (I am long winded I am told by Andy) our sweet little Amanda loves to sit up close to Andys neck and cuddle and then get even closer by going up to his fuzzy ears and  she loves to look in his ears and also sniff  them and  then she lick his ears!!! it is the funniest thing ever!!!! It looks like she is trying to put her whole face in his ear! just had to share our story of our silly little Amanda.:)
Still giggling:)
Jean and our misfits 14