[Gpdd] RESCUE: 70+ Pigs from Owner in Indiana

zoo357 at sbcglobal.net zoo357 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 18 07:13:43 EST 2008

Hi all. I lurk and don't post often. Usually too busy with running The Critter Corral.
we are presently working with EARPS. we were contacted by an owner who started with 2 guinea pigs and ended up with 70+ due to mis-sexing. So far between our 2 rescues we have taken in at least 60 of the pigs. Needless to say many of the females are pregnant and many are suffering from URI's. We will be in need of homes for these piggies in the near future and any donations for either of our rescues would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!

Rose Zamarocy
director of The Critter Corral
www