[Gpdd] SILLY PIGGIES: Hershey Licked My Toe

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 18 19:53:00 EST 2008

Hi Joanie

I've had that experience with a couple of my piggies......... but as well as a lick on the finger or hand, I actually get real life piggy kisses on the lips!    Both Donald and Wheeky are very smoochy boys at times (that's when I start calling them by their middle names (Julio Iglesias)!   Donald is very gentle, but I have to control Wheeky, he gets a bit excited and starts a little teeth nipping into the lips, although still gentle, but I'm very wary of him getting too amorous!   There's nothing nicer than a piggy kiss!

Cheers
Julie & her precious boys
Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie, Brandy forever in my heart & soul