[Gpdd] CARE: The Only Pig

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 18 20:01:30 EST 2008

Hi again Joanie

I don't think Hershey would mind being an only pig, as long as she has lots of contact & cuddles from her slave.

My Wheeky is a bit of a bully, so I have to keep him separate from the other boys.      He can hear them, and through the day when they have their floor time, he can see the others - but I keep him behind bars cause he gets into fights!     He's not suffering for not having a mate...... I'm his bestest mate, and he shows me in no uncertain terms how much he loves me.  At times, when I put him in his piggy basket on the table whilst I read or watch TV, next moment there's a flying pig (yes..... they do fly) and he leaps from the bed straight onto my shoulder, all four feet off the ground.  I've got to be quick to catch him, or he'd keep flying!

You and Hersey will be great mates and her being on her own will help with you and she building a very strong and loving bond.

Oinks
Julie and her precious boys (Donald, Wheeky, Joey, Kimba)
Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul