[Gpdd] MISC: Mini

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 16:22:49 EST 2008

Hello everyone and everypig.  This sunday morning at around 10:30 a.m. we lost our beloved piggie, Mini.  She was a little over four years old.  We were scheduled for an early morning flight.  Upon cleaning and feeding the piggies before we were to leave for an overnight trip, but paid the change penalties to change the flight so we could be with her for a few hours (we are due to return on Monday morning), she was acting 'funny.'  We looked up the symptoms and found out she had had a stroke.  She might have had more strokes after that.  She is our eldest piggie.  This happens after only three months after losing my beloved Peppermint.

I will write more later when I can.  Our hearts are so heavy.....

Blossom and Baby Truffles and Sparkles all got to say goodbye.  Sparkles and Mini would nose each other through the partition between their pens.

Does anyone know more about strokes?  Could we have done something?  Should we have done something to prevent this from happening?

Thanks for your help.

Corrine and Michael and now Blossom, Baby Truffles, Sparkles, and the boys Snoopy and Snowy Bear