[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Therapy Pigs?

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 24 15:40:31 EST 2008

I'd like to write a book/paper on personal experiences with piggies as therapy animals, not just in clinical settings, convalescent hospitals, and the like, but in our own personal lives.
Confidentiality would be of primary concern in my writing. If I could gather enough information, I think I could run with this and promote our little friends in an area in which they have so much talent, bringing hope, joy, love, and comfort to those of us who are hurting. Just an idea that might bring piggies out of their cages and into people's hearts where they belong...
Joanie