[Gpdd] HEALTH- only piggies

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Mon Nov 24 19:33:42 EST 2008

Joanie-
  I totally understand about your only piggie. You & I are in the same boat. I am also bi-polar & have a host of other health problems, so we can only have one piggie too. I've always had only piggies & they have always done just fine. I bond very closely with my piggies though so that is probably why they do ok. E-mail me off digest sometime if you want to. It would be good to have someone to talk to about the bi-polar thing. I don't have too many people I can talk to about it. Take care.

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/