[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Mini

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 21:24:58 EST 2008

Corrine and Michael

I am so sorry that you had to lose Mini so soon after Peppermint. I have lost four guinea pigs to strokes and heart attacks. The one I new she had had a stroke. She was not walking like she should. A few hours later, I watched her have a heart attack while eating lettuce. They go really fast. It is hard because we are not expecting it. I try to make myself feel better by thinking that they did not have to suffer a long drawn-out death.

There is really nothing you can do to stop it from happening in older piggies. Try not to feel too bad. You give your pigs a wonderful, happy life. They just do not live long enough for us. I send my deepest condolence to Hawaii for you and Michael.

Dawnda

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com