[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Munchee plan

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Tue Nov 25 11:36:44 EST 2008

I think I have a plan in order to keep the rest of the Munchees.  Karma, Krissee and Kirsten are settled in a new and loving home in Chattanooga.  My plan is to take one of the C&C cages and place it on the twin bed in the second bedroom.  I'll keep the door closed when I am not home.  I can fit 3 of the boys in that one and then buy a regular guinea pig cage for the 4th one.  I will get two more large guinea pig cages and have the older ones in the living room on tables or whatever I can arrange to put them on.

I have spoken to my ally at my complex and she likes the plan.  If I have any maintenance need, I should call her directly.  She will help me keep this under the radar.  Fortunately, the manager of the complex has other bigger fish to fry at the moment so is not thinking about the guinea pigs.  Should she visit the apartment, she will just see the 4 cages with the 8 Munchees and they will be "off the floor."

I will be spending the long Thanksgiving weekend getting rid of stuff I really don't use anymore to clear the way for the boys in the bedroom.  Keep your fingers crossed for me that my set up stays secret from the Wicked Witch of the West ... and that my arthritic knees hold out!  :-)

Kacee