[Gpdd] HEALTH- UTIs

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Tue Nov 25 13:15:52 EST 2008

Ann-
  I'm glad Dart is doing a little better. Is it possible the bleeding is being caused by some sort of female problem rather then a UTI? Just trying to think of other things it could be since the antibiotics don't seem to be helping. Maybe it isn't a UTI at all. Others may know more about what kind of female problems piggies get. I don't know much about that particular subject. Just an idea, but I'm really glad she's ok & I hope she gets better. Keep us posted.

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/