[Gpdd] misc: Happy Thanksgiving:) from the states

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 26 12:48:02 EST 2008

Hello everyone and everypiggie,
Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving day:) Andy and I are flying to AZ to visit our son who has lived there now for 2 years. I don't care to fly, but sure beats driving for  2 days ( we did that one time not fun) We are going to see the grand canyon and the painted desert:) He has so many things planned for us.. My daughter and son in law will be in charge of the 14 misfits They will be staying here at my house as its easier that way... I have told them during the week that we are gone.. if they have any questions at all they can ask you fellow piggies lovers here on the Internet.. :)
I am sure everything will be just fine.. but you never know with piggies.. and we have a range of ages... Our sympathies to anyone who has lost a beloved furbaby as it seems I have read alot of them are crossing  the bridge lately and our healing wishes and hugs to all who have a sick little piggie.. we are still dealing with little Alainas abcess on her neck.. we thought we were done with it. but turned out it needed opening agin. and daily flushing twice a day. Taking her to vet on friday morning at 830am  to be checked before we leave at noon, and hoping she will be fine while we are gone. Sure love that little girl. she is such a sweet heart..
Take care fellow piggie lovers.
Jean and Andy and the 14 misfits.