[Gpdd] Misc: New Piggy Hut

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 09:02:46 EST 2008

Hi Friends!

I bought my cats a canvas cat hut the a few weeks ago and my kitty Curry took over.  He wouldn't let anyone in or near it.  However, suddenly, it sat and sat and not one of my (5) cats would go in.  They simply had no interest in it.
So,
I put extra cushion on the bottom and put in into the girls' piggy cage.  Well, they LOVE it!!!
In fact, very often all 4 of them snuggle in it together.
I'm just sharing this to let you know what a nice addition a cat hut can make to a piggy place.

Hugs to all of our piggies on the digest!

Joanne
Spicy ~ Merri ~ Macie ~ Teddy ~ Baci & Sweetie who has a crush on Bertie Pig of NC!!!!

If a man aspires towards a righteous life,
his first act of abstinence is
from injury to animals.
- Leo Tolstoy