[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Squeakers

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 29 14:12:42 EST 2008

I'm so sorry you had to see young Squeakers off all by yourself and on a holiday weekend, no less. That is really SAD. Please accept my condolences and prayers for your broken heart and for Sailor Willy, who's probably missing all that wonderful squeaking, too.
I'm so glad our little (and not-so-little) friends' memories and spirits cross over unchanged, that we will recognize each other when we join them at The Bridge. Something that precious and vibrant and unique was meant to last forever. If I didn't believe that, my life from childhood on would have been lived in despair.
Joanie