[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Squeakers is Gone

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Sun Nov 30 07:20:54 EST 2008

Dear Alicia
I am so sorry for your loss of little Squeakers.    Whatever the problem was, the fact that he had stopped eating or drinking meant he was ready and needing to be helped to a peaceful place where he wouldn't feel sick any more.    You are indeed a very devoted, and very brave slave.

My heart goes out to you and I pray you find comfort, knowing Squeakers is no longer suffering but now living in eternity.

Julie and her precious boys (Donald, Wheeky, Joey, Kimba)
Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul and desperately missed