[Gpdd] HEALTH: Update on Barnee

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Wed Oct 1 15:29:54 EDT 2008

Since there has been so much sad news lately, I thought I would provide
an update on Barnee.  Hopefully, this won't jinx him.  I had really
thought I would lose him a couple of weeks ago but we have him back on
an antibiotic, Vitamin C, Metacam and Shilintong and he seems to be
doing really well.  For a piggy that was having trouble walking, he is
doing quite well and has even gained about 100 grams in weight.  He's a
tough old man, that Barnee.

My condolences go out to everyone who has lost a fur baby lately and
healing wheeks go out to those masters not feeling very well these days.

Kacee and the Munchees 17