[Gpdd] Health; Barnne

davedave121 at aol.com davedave121 at aol.com
Thu Oct 2 15:39:15 EDT 2008

Hi Kacee

I’ve just red your post and I am thrilled that Barnee is on the mend ,
I have been thinking about him ever since you posted , as we had not
heard from you in over two weeks I feared the worse.

We have a few old men , one of them , Gizzy has had really bad sloppy
poos on and off for over a year, once he lost nearly half his body
weight , but this tough old guy keeps on bouncing back, and he has a
very good quality of life, and like I said in my first post to you , as
long as Barnee is a happy pig , then hang on in there .

Your right there has been a lot of pain lately on GPDD , ours included
, so it is a real boost to hear about your Barnee , it wont jinx him ,
nothing lives for ever ,its just great you are helping him make the
most of what he has got.

Yours in Piggy’s

Dave of PP