[Gpdd] Misc: Welcome Back Lynn, Sam and Tabby!

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 17:11:10 EDT 2008

Hi Lynn, Samantha and Tabitha,

Me and the girls are happy to hear you are back home again, and maybe more
importantly (for us GPDD people) that you and your girls are back on the
Digest!
I have to say I kind of missed your entertaining stories, which are always
very descriptive, so I feel like I was there with you and your girls.

My girls are wheeking their heads off and tell me to say hi to Samantha and
Tabitha!
I think Fugly might do a little leap in the Air that his Samantha is back...

I guess you needs lots of computer time to read up on all the posts you
probably missed.
My girls want you to know we have been working together with Janneke girls
and especially her Igor to make a great site.
You can find Professor Igor's PLAYs (PLAY stands for Piggies Like Activities
and Yummies) here:
The first PLAY about Hammocks:
http://home.casema.nl/mulder74/Igor%27s%20PLAY/Play-Hammocks.html
The second one about houses:
http://home.casema.nl/mulder74/Igor%27s%20PLAY/Play-Houses.HTML
The third one about Vegetable Hide-and-Seek (featuring an interview with our
Guiny):
http://home.casema.nl/mulder74/Igor%27s%20PLAY/Play-VegetableHideAndSeek.HTML
And the most recent one about Guinea pigs:
http://home.casema.nl/mulder74/Igor%27s%20PLAY/Play-Guinea%20Pigs.HTML

We hope you enjoy them, eventhough you can only be described the cute
accompanying pigtures (don't we all think our piggies are super cute?).
The girls think taht the PLAY's uncle Igor writes are very funny and
informative at the same time.

Just want to tell you all we are working on the next PLAY, which will be
about playing 'Foodball'.

Glad to hear your back!
Mikey and the Winky girls: Guiny, Dunya and Woopy (our newest addition since
Lotje had left us for the Bridge)

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl