[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Fireball Squeaking

Jocelyn Anderson jocelyn.anderson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 10:49:02 EDT 2008

Hello People and Piggies,

I'm concerned over Fireball's squeaking, which has been getting louder and
more frequent. It's the not the squeaking that I hear when a piggy is
puttering around, but the same squeaking I would hear when Flashbang would
squeeze himself into the same pigloo Fireball was in (a rather tight
squeeze!) So it's more of a distressed squeak than a happy one. It started a
few weeks ago when I put Fireball's sliced veggies in front of his pigloo
and he would squeak for a bit and then eat. Last week he went to the vet to
get his top teeth trimmed (he has no bottom teeth) and got a checkup. The
vet said his molars looked fine and so did everything else, although his gut
sounded a little slow. This could've been because he was having problems
eating before his teeth were trimmed. This morning he started squeaking when
I picked up his igloo and he was going for about three minutes. I get the
feeling he's trying to tell me something. Any ideas what this could be?
Should I take him back to the vet? Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks,
Jocelyn, Little John, Fireball the Fat, and Flashbang Fatbottom