[Gpdd] silly; Message to Igor

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Oct 7 11:23:26 EDT 2008

Hey Igor buddy, you been keeping secrets from me! I was out for floortime last night and saw an advert for a film called "IGOR" man you never told me they were making a film about you.

How did you manage to keep that a secret?

I know you been having puter problems but that is no excuse for not telling your buddy such exciting news.

Does this mean you are now more famous than me and my romaine hat?? I guess it must do.

Dont forget your friends now you are a Hollywood darling.

Fugly the not quite as famous as Igor