[Gpdd] HEALTH- squeaking piggie

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Tue Oct 7 13:06:28 EDT 2008

Jocelyn-
  Sounds like he may have pain. How are his poos? Make sure he is indeed pooing & they are normal, not dried out or clumped together. Is he peeing? Check to make sure there is no sludge in his pee. You can do that by having him pee on a hard surface & sticking your finger in the pee. Rub your thumb & finger together & see if you feel anything gritty. I know it sounds gross, but he could be forming, or already have a bladder stone. If it keeps up, I wouldn't wait too long to get him to a vet. Hope this helps some. Let us know what happens.

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/