[Gpdd] Annoucement: Secret Santa Coming SOON!!

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 18:01:29 EDT 2008

It's coming SOON, so don't miss out on all the fun! Join in now to regret not joining in later.

  I know it's only October but before we know it
  the time will be upon us once again. I am willing to once again head up the
  Annual Guinea Pig Gift Exchange/Card Exchange. For those of you new to the
  digest this is something we plan every year. It's a secret Santa thing and
  it's tons of fun for everyone involved. So if you would like to participate
  this year please email me the following information at
  aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com

  Slave name:
  Slave mailing address:
  Piggies Names:
  Slaves email address to contact you if questions
  and with your secret Santa piggie later! *very important to have

  (If you have many piggies and wish to group them
  up let me know and I will pair them up with another group of piggies. You can
  do this as one pig or more than one pig just let me know if you wish to mail
  to have your multiple piggies pairs up individual or as a group.)

  I will start compiling the list and in the first
  week of November I will send your secret Santa info to you then. That way you
  will have about a month to get your stuff together and mailed to your secret
  Santa piggie in time for Christmas.

  Also, if you wish to just be paired up with
  someone to mail Christmas cards to instead of gifts than send me the above
  information and let me know that you just wish to exchange cards which is fine
  too.

  Thanks and have an awesome week,

  Alica slave to Sailor Willie and
  Squeakers