[Gpdd] health

Kris Wright kayfacavies at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 00:13:53 EDT 2008

I have a piggie that I think has this condition. The vet tried two types of antibiotics and a cream, neither made much of a difference. The foot had a scab which would sometimes bleed and then not heal. Finally I triad bettadine. It is drying - not sure if it is toxic but the scab dried and while my girl still has a lump on her foot there is no bleeding, not evan a scab and this has been stable for some months. I try to keep her cage extra clean and I only used the bettadine for about a week.Best of luck with Scrabblekris