[Gpdd] Silly; message to Igor

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 07:53:52 EDT 2008

Igor buddy, I found a link to your film and boy are you gonna be mad they have got so much wrong, here have a look

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465502/

See they knew you lived with a scientist, but yours is mad not evil, and they think you are the slave not the scientist, how wrong can they get.

You are played by a hunchback human not a handsome dreadlocked guinea pig............

Somehow they have found out about our plans to take over the world but they have definetely got our methods wrong........

I dont know, these Hollywood people get a couple of facts and twist them all to their own ends, I think you should put in a complaint.

Fugly the furious