[Gpdd] Misc: Chillin' with my Pigs

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 17:27:15 EDT 2008

Hey Piggies & Slaves!
I hope all is well with everyone/pig.
Sorry I've been a bit of a stranger. I've
been so busy at work and those crazy pigs
really keep me on my toes. Princess has
been a little bossy with her new friend
and I keep telling her that this is Bertie
Pig's home too now and that she should be
nice to him. He loves her, but he does
occassionally try to challenge her authority
(with no luck, of course).

Anyways, so wheee had a piggie shoot earlier
today. It was just Fabulous. I got some
Great shots and will be working on their
Halloween 2008 website this wheeeekend.
Bertie Pig is quite photogenic, I must admit,
but it took me a while to figure out how to
get the boy in focus. He's not used to being
handled so much, but I'm slowly working with
him. It's hard for him to settle down cuz
he wants to be with PS, like all of the time.
They're so Cute together, even when they
bicker (as siblings do).

Well, I'm going to go jogging now. Also,
I am keeping all sick and grieving Piggies
and Slaves in my thoughts and Prayers...

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
      Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake
               & Bertie Pig :-)