[Gpdd] Silly: SCAMPS site

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 15:53:09 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I've updated the scamps site with more SCAMPS piggies!
http://scamps-gpdd.blogspot.com/
If you have a piggie of 5 years old or over, please send me an email with a
little story about them and if you have it their (approximated) birthdate.
Also if you have a nice pigture of them please send them too and I will add
them to the list.

Debbie send me an email with the story of Soulage, and she asked me if we
could possible enrich the site with info about taking care of elderly
pigs...
I love that idea, but Guiny is the oldest piggy i've ever had and she's not
a SCAMPS pig yet, though already 4 and a half years old...
So I am not that very knowledgeable about piggies of 5 and over.
If anyone has any information about taking care of elderly piggies please
let me know and I will add it to the site!

Also I just would like everyone to know that you can also send me the
information about your SCAMPS piggies at the rainbow bridge...
If you would like to add them that is possible of course... I'll try to make
a special part devoted to our departed SCAMPS...

Also if there are any SCAMPS in training, who would like to be added let me
know their details, and I can probably make a special part for the training
SCAMPS piggies as well.

Many wheeks,
Mikey and the Winky girls: Guiny (nearly SCAMPS), Dunya and Woopy

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl