[Gpdd] misc: a name for Alge's little guy?

cmartinez36 at comcast.net cmartinez36 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 11 23:01:00 EDT 2008

So you want a pirate name......Maybe someone who knows the Pirates of the Caribbean can suggest a good character name from the movie! I saw the first movie but don't remember any of the names. So on Wikipedia they have a list of all the characters. There's Will Turner and Hector Barbosa and Pintel and Ragatelli......I just don't know who is who.

Then there are pirates like Jean LaFitte (who founded Galveston, Texas), Bluebeard, Blackbeard....just do a search for pirates on the internet!

Wheeks!
Carla, Apache and Remy (the Piggie Poos)