[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Igor the movie>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 12 08:57:55 EDT 2008

Message: 6Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:53:52 +0000From: M Fug <mfug at live.co.uk>Subject: [Gpdd] Silly; message to IgorTo: <gpdd at gpdd.org>Cc: Janneke <jannekestaaks at hotmail.com>Message-ID: <BAY108-W3887DB0B3D3CBC23F8477DE7350 at phx.gbl>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"  Fugly Buddy!

I've finally caught up with my digests pfew.. I do intend to keep up now, if that slave of ours decides once more to move again this year...*mumblemumble*

Ahem.. but anyways..
Are you sure my slave is not evil? You havent seen her during bath time.. or when she gets a hold of those scissors (my bum is almost bald again...and i was so close to having my locks greasy enough for more dreadlocks for captain Jack..)

I must say i'm slightly disappointed, here i was hoping for antonio banderas, or Sayed from lost (in furry costumes ofcourse).. and then i get this computerised ugly thing..uneven eyes and everything.. how is he ever to play a convincing casanova, conquering the hearts of lovely mavis and edna???

But we should talk about our world domination plans.. I only remember the carrot beer hangover i had the morning after we made them.... *blush*

Igor the not-so-Ignorant-anymore..