[Gpdd] health: V-shaped baldness: Chico is coming to stay with me!

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 16:20:36 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I just asked the owner of our local rodent shelter If I was allowed to treat
Chico at my place for his mites.
And she said it's okay.
So then I had to convince my boyfriend and he said it was okay, but only to
stay with us to treat the mites...
This will mean I will pick Chico and his friend Toby up tomorrow, and will
start treatment.

All keep your fingers crossed that my BF can cope with 5 guineas in the
house and that the boys manage to enchant
him just as much as they enchanted me...

Any tips on how to treat him are still welcome, and should I treat Toby?
He seems just fine and I do not see any signs of mites on him...

One happy slave named Mikey
and the Winky girls: Guiny, Dunya and Woopy

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl