[Gpdd] [SILLY] Who Wears the Pants: A Piggy Story

labbatesms at comcast.net labbatesms at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 19:43:02 EDT 2008

Hi all!  I've haven't contributed to the Digest in SUCH a long time....I feel like I'm a newbie again.

I do have 3 different piggies since the last time I wrote.

I wanted to write about my Mocha -- she's an Abyssinian about 1 1/2 yrs old.

A few times, I've put an old pair of my husbands walking shorts in Mocha's cage because she likes to lay down on them.

Well, yesterday, I couldn't find her in the cage -- and the cage door was locked.  So I carefully felt around UNDER the shorts and I didn't feel her. Then, I felt around IN the shorts -- there she was -- sleeping IN the shorts.  She went in thru the waist and laid IN the shorts almost ALL afternoon.  Later, she poked her head out of the one of the legs and was looking at her human daddy and me.

She is the JUST the funniest!!!!

--
 Steph
Mocha, Lily (the girls), and Felix (the studmuffin)