[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Rainbow Bridge darling Duke

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 23:59:27 EDT 2008

I'm so sorry Glynis.  I haven't posted to the Digest in a long time but felt I just had to about your news.  Duke was just such a special piggy and I felt as though I knew him from your writings and stories.  It was very strange this morning when I was giving Lady Bug her meds.  I gave her her first one then took a few moments break before her next one and told her that Duke had passed.  Right after I said that she buried her head in the towel I had her wrapped in.  I'm sure it was coincidence but the timing was perfect enough to make me wonder if she remembered his name and all the times I'd read to her about the Olympigs and Pignicks and what they were "doing" while together.

I'm sure many of us will miss Duke and your stories.  He was such a darling brave little man.  I hope he and Sully are chasing each other and swapping stories about what a great piggy momma you are.  Do you think he's finally learned to like corn husks? : )

Joan/Lady Bug