[Gpdd] BRIDGE: Kacee

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Mon Oct 13 13:21:57 EDT 2008

My sweet Kadee went to the Bridge today.  Kadee was a brown and white
teddy (rex) that I adopted from a rescue when she was about 6 months
old.  She has had trouble keeping on weight in spite of feeding her baby
food carrots and Critical Care in addition to her regular food.
Although she had lost weight, she was an active piggy.  She ate well
yesterday morning but seemed a little "funky" last night.  This morning
she was facing the corner of her cage instead of being out begging for
breakfast.  I didn't think I'd be able to even get her to the vet in
time for him to even try to do something for her but she did make it
there.  In spite of his efforts, she went to the Bridge.

Run free at the Bridge.  I will miss that sweet little face of yours.

Kacee