[Gpdd] [MISC] <Remembering Duke>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 16:53:21 EDT 2008

Dear Friends,

We are gathered here today (online..) to remember our buddy Duke.
Duke was a fine pig, he was very charming,
always wearing his tuxedo,
always offering good advise to us young boars and trying to keep us out of trouble.

Duke had an awsome rumblestrut.
I'll never forget when he got on stage with us in the grand finale of the cavaret.
He sure impressed the girls, lady bug most of all ofcourse.

When duke spoke about his granny he'd always have this special sparkle in his eyes.
He was so proud of her, she took such good care of him, getting up in the middle of the night
and driving through Oz to get his toofies trimmed. When we all visited for his birthday
she worked really hard at keeping us all comfortable and whenever we told him
how impressed we were, he would just smile and say "that's my Granny".

Duke Buddy, say hello to all of our friends at the bridge. I'm happy that you now will always have perfect
toofies and are able to eat whatever you like and run around like a young pig again. I'm sure sully will be
there waiting for you. Say hi to Jan the Boar from us.
I will remember all the wise lessons you taught me and try (really!!) to be a better behaved pig.
We'll miss you...

Igor