[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Duke

Patty Neubauer autumnocean at myway.com
Mon Oct 13 16:02:46 EDT 2008

I havn't posted in quite a while as all my piggies are over the bridge, but I had to post to let Glynis know how sad I was to hear that little Duke has gone to the bridge.  You were the best Granny a guinea pig could have ever asked for and I know Duke loved you so much.  I cried when I read how he cuddled with you in the end and said his last goodbye.Run free Little Duke!  Find your mate Sully and tell him all about how Granny took such good care of you right to the end!Glynis a big hug to you!  I know how hard it is to lose a little furbaby.  Remember all the good times with him and know that he will be waiting for you at the bridge.HugsPatty (Stripe, Pixie, Nibbles and Mandee all waiting for me at the bridge)