[Gpdd] Health: Fireball

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 22:09:06 EDT 2008

Jocelyn,

     Love the pigture. Fireball is just about the same color as Captain Jack
and has what looks like the same slight coarseness of fur. The picture really
is great! Mariachi band member, huh? I'm convinced.

     As for weight loss, I don't think you want to hear my experience. A
vitamin C deficiency is always a possibility unless he's taking extra C. Some
piggies seem to need more than others. As for my experience, Little Wilson slowly
lost weight and no matter what I did there was no turning it around. Do you
have him on critical care? Then there's always the PLAIN canned pumpkin into
which you can mix with other things.

     Not much help, am I? Maybe someone else can offer some other ideas. Good
luck to the both of you.

Alge and the Pirate Crew