[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Duke

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Oct 14 05:42:33 EDT 2008

Duke I think Igor put it beautifully we are all here on the digest remembering our great buddy and the fantastic times we had together, who could forget partying in Oz, the Cavaret and camp Piggyfriends, all made that much better coz our friend Duke was with us.

You will always have a place in our memories and like you asked we promise to keep an eye on your Granny and make sure she doesnt get too sad, and if she is lonely we will be her virtual piggies.

Mummy says look for Bubbles when you get there coz he would love a new friend and of course you are now with your brother Sully. Enjoy your playing and remember when the time is right Granny will come and find you.

Granny Glynis here are some nose rubs and a big leg stretched out cuddle for you, Duke always said you were the best Granny a piggy could have.

Fugly the folorn