[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 12:19:06 EDT 2008

I don't often post, but there have been so many crossings to the Bridge lately that I just had to say how very sorry I am to all of you who have lost a beloved piggie.  One of my girls, Pork Chop, is over 5 now and just the thought of her going to the Bridge makes we well up with tears.  I lost Oreo last year and I still miss her.  Even though I got three other pigs after she went to the Bridge.  There is just no replacing one of our babies once they are gone.  You are all in my thoughts.Grace, Pork Chop, Gus, Rusty and BabeBrooklyn