[Gpdd] [Announcement] Help Guinea Pig Shelter Win $25,000

Evelyn Baker ebak at ca.inter.net
Wed Oct 15 20:09:11 EDT 2008

I don't know if this is allowed or not and if it is would it go under
Announcement or Rescue. I tried to get pre-approval but  all the e-
mail contacts addresses on gpdd.org website returned the mail to me.

The Guinea Pigs R Us Rescue  are lovely people who have helped a lot
of guinea pigs and other small animals. It turns out they are only a
couple of blocks from me. I donated Phoebe's things to them .As far
as I know they are the only guinea pig rescue in the area.

They sent me this.

Help Guinea Pigs R Us win a $25,000 grant!

Vote for us every day at www.theanimalrescuesite.com and we could win
$25,000 to help guinea pigs and other small critters in need.

The Animal Rescue Site is hosting a special challenge for eligible
Petfinder.com member shelter and rescue groups (that's us!!). The
grand prize is a $25,000 grant, and they will be awarding many other
grants to rescue groups with the most votes — a total of $100,000 in
grants for animal welfare organizations.

Think how many guinea pigs we could help for $25,000!

Help us win! All you have to do is click to help rescued animals, and
then vote in The Animal Rescue Site $100,000 Shelter+ Challenge. Both
of these actions are absolutely free! You can vote once a day, every
day, from September 29 through December 14, 2008. Every time you
vote, or tell a friend to vote, you are making a huge difference for us.

Vote today!

Visit: www.theanimalrescuesite.com

When voting, enter Guinea Pigs R Us as the shelter info (must be
exact spelling/capitlization), click CAN and ON, no city info is
required.  Let me know if you have any problems!

The Guinea Pig R Us site: http://www.guineapigsrusrescue.com/

Thanks for your help.

Evelyn
(In memory of guinea pigs everywhere).