[Gpdd] Misc: fall leaves

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 14:49:35 EDT 2008

Hi Jean and Andy,

I have no idea if piggies can have fall leaves.
My siter Janneke and me, once thought it was a good idea to make a pigture
of our girls in an autumn setting,
for which we collected autumn leaves in the park...
Some of the girls were very scared of the leaves, others didn't mind and we
did get some nice pigtures.
BUT after the photoshoot they turned out to be having mites, which they very
likely got from the leaves..
we think.
So that's something you might want to take in mind...
I know you can probably put them in a freezer to kill any bugs, but have no
idea if this does anything to the taste...

Okay, just my two cents...

Wheeks from that Winky girls: Guiny, Dunya and Woopy
And the shelter boys (my fosters): Chico and Toby, who are really starting
to feel at home.
and slave Mikey
if anyone's interested I put some pigtures online:
http://picasaweb.google.com/pandameisje/GuineaPics#

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl