[Gpdd] HEALTH Fireball losing weight

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Oct 16 17:07:55 EDT 2008

Jocelyn,

I am sorry to read that Fireball is unaccountably losing weight. You know that I have a special affinity with the little orange boy as he is the image of my dear, departed Rolo and I just love his Halloween photo. I hope that you don't mind that I have printed it and put it on the wall where the Piggyfriends can see it.

I don't know how old Fireball is. Some elderly piggies lose muscle tone as they age and become lighter even though they are eating well. This has happened to my Diamond.

My Sapphire lost a lot of weight when she had a throat infection and couldn't feed herself but she is putting it all back on just by munching on her usual food.

Give him a big hug from us all,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.