[Gpdd] BEHAVIOUR Aggressive Marmite.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Oct 16 17:17:52 EDT 2008

Donna,

It is such a shame that your three girls are not getting on. You took such care over their introductions and deserve a better outcome than this.

Marmite is obviously a very Alpha pig and it is not fair that Abby should suffer as a result.

Personally, I would probably give the trio idea up as a bad job, house Marmite and Jessica together in one pen/cage and find a couple of babes to move in with Abby as little ones rarely cause any trouble. Of course, this is not going to work for everyone as most people do not want infinite cages cluttering up their house. Have you enough C&C materials to make two separate houses rather than one big divided one? Then you could pair up Abby with Jessica and have Marmite far away enough not to cause any upset.

Or have Abby on her own again and the new girls together if Marmite is not aggressive towards Jessica.

I hope that maybe the trio will work out given time.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.