[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Satin

Suzy Dünser suzy at dunser.com
Thu Oct 16 14:50:45 EDT 2008

Hi Penny,

I was so sorry to read that Satin had gone to the bridge. It is too
bad that she succumbed to OD in the end, but she had a long and
wonderful life before that, and even at the end had every care taken
to ensure she was as comfortable as possible (thanks to her amazing
slave).

I'm glad to hear there's a new wave of Piggyfriends coming along. (-:
Of course they don't replace the ones who go, but I think of how lucky
they will be to live with you. And I hope knowing you're giving new
piggies forever homes helps heal the sadness of missing the ones who
have gone on to the bridge.

Hugs and wheeks from Suzy and Rocky
and Cocoa in our hearts