[Gpdd] silly; Taking over the World

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 07:58:53 EDT 2008

hmmmmm plans to take over the world, I seem to remember Captain Jack had a good idea, something to do with parachutes and famous landmarks, but its all a blur try as hard as I can I cant remember what we were going to do.

Maybe we should listen to the slaves and go easy on the carrot wine ................. just kidding.

We need to get together again and come up with a new plan or at least try and remember the old one and this time write it down so we dont forget.

Fugly the Fabulous