[Gpdd] Misc: I must be an overprotective slave

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 21:25:39 EDT 2008

I'm reading about whether or not to give fall leaves to our piggies.
I would never.
Then again, I am overprotective!  My mom has apple trees on her property and I use only the branches (making sure there are no sharp edges), but I don't give them the leaves.
Due to ticks and fleas, plus lots of wildlife, I don't put my pigs on the grass, either.  I'm sure they would love it, but I just can't risk them eating anything they shouldn't (like deer poop), etc.
I'd rather be safe than sorry so I stick with fruit and veggies.
Just my 2 cents.
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie

Happiness                      has always been
                     a warm coat & a beating heart
                     trusted to my care.
                     ~ Alison Stormwolf                      ~