[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Ernie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Oct 19 10:24:33 EDT 2008

Luita and Bert, we remember when Bert and Ernie came to live with you,
and we are so very saddened to hear that Ernie has passed away.  Thank
you for rescuing him and giving him such a wonderful home for the past
three and a half years; how awful that he had possibly been abused and
then was abandoned in a park on a cold February morning.  He must have
thought he was in heaven on earth when he joined your family.  It was so
sweet to hear that he enjoyed cuddling, falling asleep in the lap of
your bathrobe, and finding hidden cucumber treats.  We are very sorry
that he went downhill after suffering a split tooth, but how wonderful
that you have such a great vet.  Please know that you did all of your
best to get him well and that he knew how much he was loved.  We are
glad your partner was holding him as he left this world; you did the
right thing in easing his suffering when it became clear nothing else
could be done.  Although piggies are never with us long enough, Ernie
had a great lifespan of six years and obviously enjoyed all of his days
with you.  Please accept our very belated condolences.  (P.S.  We send
our best wishes to Bert.)

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday